- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- About Me
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Meet Me at The SCOTUS Bar.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- The Fig– A Good Fruit with a Bad Name
- Saganaki, Unflamed
Tag Archives: tapenade
The olive tree has provided food, shelter, light, and lubrication to half of my ancestors for the past few thousand years. Those swarthy Mediterraneans who kindly passed along their sun-loving, cancer-resistant genes spent generation upon generation cultivating the fruit of … Continue reading