- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Bohemian Birthday
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- How Not to Serve Tapenade
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- The Negroni: Bitter? Sweet.
Tag Archives: tapenade
The olive tree has provided food, shelter, light, and lubrication to half of my ancestors for the past few thousand years. Those swarthy Mediterraneans who kindly passed along their sun-loving, cancer-resistant genes spent generation upon generation cultivating the fruit of … Continue reading