- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- I Won't Eat Kale
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- I'll Have a Shirley Temple… and Make It Black.
- About You
Tag Archives: tapenade
The olive tree has provided food, shelter, light, and lubrication to half of my ancestors for the past few thousand years. Those swarthy Mediterraneans who kindly passed along their sun-loving, cancer-resistant genes spent generation upon generation cultivating the fruit of … Continue reading