- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- About Me
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- The Negroni: Bitter? Sweet.
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- KY Jelly Is My New Jam
- Urban Chickens: Do it yourself hen-party
Tag Archives: Kübler-Ross
Now you can understand my state of mind when, earlier this year, I suffered my own, devastating loss– the spanakotiropita, served at my restaurant since the day it first opened, vanished into phyllo-thin air. Continue reading