- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- I Got It from Tom: Absinthe Jellies
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- The Negroni: Bitter? Sweet.
- 'Round the Corner, Fudge Is Made.
Tag Archives: epiphany
I gathered up enough courage to tap Ruth Reichl on the shoulder, say excuse me, and sidle past her because she was blocking my path to Ms. Silverton. Continue reading