- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- On Toast
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- I Got It from Tom: Absinthe Jellies
- KY Jelly Is My New Jam
Tag Archives: absinthe
It is thanks to Maria von Trapp, God, Tom Lehrer, and that bottle of absinthe collecting dust on my liquor shelf that I am able to bring you a recipe that is sure to please (and thoroughly sozzle) your loved ones, just in time for the Holidays. Continue reading