- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- About You
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
Tag Archives: absinthe
It is thanks to Maria von Trapp, God, Tom Lehrer, and that bottle of absinthe collecting dust on my liquor shelf that I am able to bring you a recipe that is sure to please (and thoroughly sozzle) your loved ones, just in time for the Holidays. Continue reading