- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- I Got It from Tom: Absinthe Jellies
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Like An Arancino
- About You
Tag Archives: vancouver
Please don’t worry about my liver. I protected it by consuming copious amounts of bacon, home made french fries, and crab cakes caught in the harbor by specially designed crab cake traps.
… under the circumstances.* Yesterday marked the Opening Ceremonies of the XXI Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, if you haven’t been paying attention. In its honor or, more correctly, honour, I’ve decided to make a real Canadian breakfast to … Continue reading