- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- About Me
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Like An Arancino
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- The Negroni: Bitter? Sweet.
Tag Archives: vancouver
Please don’t worry about my liver. I protected it by consuming copious amounts of bacon, home made french fries, and crab cakes caught in the harbor by specially designed crab cake traps.
… under the circumstances.* Yesterday marked the Opening Ceremonies of the XXI Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, if you haven’t been paying attention. In its honor or, more correctly, honour, I’ve decided to make a real Canadian breakfast to … Continue reading