- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- The Cheese Toast Incident
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Shitty and Sweet: Cake Poops
- The Biggest Sausage on Melrose
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
Tag Archives: Southern food
I had wanted to attend The Greenbrier symposium ever since a young woman recently returned from there mentioned it was the place to which Congress would flee in the event of a nuclear holocaust. Continue reading
I thought perhaps this dish was an acquired taste like scotch or tripe or spanking, and I was right. Nevertheless, I threw myself into the task of acclimating to its I-may-not-need-teeth-to-eat-this-but-I-will-need-a-strong-digestive-system-to-process-it texture and succeeded. Much like scotch or tripe or spanking, once you acquire that taste, there is no going back. Continue reading