- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- The Fig– A Good Fruit with a Bad Name
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- KY Jelly Is My New Jam
- How Not to Serve Tapenade
Tag Archives: sandwich
It seems I had missed the part where, by accepting, I had agreed to participate in a Top Chef-style sandwich making throw down with two other bloggers. In front of a panel of judges. Continue reading
Which came first: the chicken salad or the egg salad? It’s a question I’d never bothered to ask myself before this year. Until recently, I don’t think I’ve ever much cared, since I’ve never considered myself much of a creamy, protein-based … Continue reading