- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- About Me
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Bohemian Birthday
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- The Frownie
Tag Archives: oysters
Having never been a fan of big business (or big business guys, for that matter), it struck me as odd that I should want to make something that pays homage to the grandfather of corporate culture and American oil-dependence. Of course, Rockefeller also donated vast sums of money for education (he was instrumental in the founding of both the University of Chicago and Spelman College, for example) and was dedicated to the eradication of both hookworm and yellow fever.
So there you have it. Continue reading