- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- The Corn Dogs of Easter
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- ¡Vamos, Gigantes!
- The Cheese Toast Incident
Tag Archives: marinated anchovies
Serve the First-Day anchovies on their own, with just a drizzle of the marinade and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Serve Second-Day anchovies on toasted bread with great lashings of butter.
Serve Third-Day anchovies to your cat.
Do not serve Seventh-Day anchovies on the Sabbath. Continue reading