- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Me at The SCOTUS Bar.
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- The Frownie
- Like An Arancino
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- "Curtains" or: "7 Little Von Trapps and Then There Were None."
Tag Archives: maple syrup
…consume the drink in one or two large gulps, and tell everyone who’s been staring at you for the past three minutes that you’re just fine.
Please don’t worry about my liver. I protected it by consuming copious amounts of bacon, home made french fries, and crab cakes caught in the harbor by specially designed crab cake traps.
… under the circumstances.* Yesterday marked the Opening Ceremonies of the XXI Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, if you haven’t been paying attention. In its honor or, more correctly, honour, I’ve decided to make a real Canadian breakfast to … Continue reading