- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Horta Culture.
- Dazed and Infused
Tag Archives: ladybugs
The olive tree has provided food, shelter, light, and lubrication to half of my ancestors for the past few thousand years. Those swarthy Mediterraneans who kindly passed along their sun-loving, cancer-resistant genes spent generation upon generation cultivating the fruit of … Continue reading