- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- I Won't Eat Kale
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- I'll Have a Shirley Temple… and Make It Black.
- About You
Tag Archives: holidays
It is thanks to Maria von Trapp, God, Tom Lehrer, and that bottle of absinthe collecting dust on my liquor shelf that I am able to bring you a recipe that is sure to please (and thoroughly sozzle) your loved ones, just in time for the Holidays. Continue reading
This Holiday Season, I’ll be self-medicating with more fruits and vegetables and less bourbon. A little less, at any rate. One must keep out the cold. Continue reading