- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- How Not to Serve Tapenade
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Bohemian Birthday
- KY Jelly Is My New Jam
Tag Archives: holidays
It is thanks to Maria von Trapp, God, Tom Lehrer, and that bottle of absinthe collecting dust on my liquor shelf that I am able to bring you a recipe that is sure to please (and thoroughly sozzle) your loved ones, just in time for the Holidays. Continue reading
This Holiday Season, I’ll be self-medicating with more fruits and vegetables and less bourbon. A little less, at any rate. One must keep out the cold. Continue reading