- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Calamity in the Kitchen
- Like An Arancino
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- The Negroni: Bitter? Sweet.
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
Tag Archives: Halloween
My eyes rolled into the back of my head in the same spot where my brother’s had while acting dramatic with the brandy snifter in his hand. The two major differences being that I was not acting and that the brandy snifter was not in my hand… Continue reading
The great 20th century poet/philosopher Pat Benatar once remarked that “hell is for children.” Jean-Paul Sartre, a lesser-known thinker from the same century, wrote that “hell is other people.” I would like to take these ideas to the next, logical … Continue reading
A little while back, I was ranting about the epidemic of food bloggers giving away free stuff in order to entice people to their websites. Win a free immersion blender! Win a free sous vide machine! Win a free kidney! … Continue reading