- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- The Cheese Toast Incident
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- Shitty and Sweet: Cake Poops
- The Biggest Sausage on Melrose
Tag Archives: greens
Now you can understand my state of mind when, earlier this year, I suffered my own, devastating loss– the spanakotiropita, served at my restaurant since the day it first opened, vanished into phyllo-thin air. Continue reading