- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- About You
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
Tag Archives: greens
Now you can understand my state of mind when, earlier this year, I suffered my own, devastating loss– the spanakotiropita, served at my restaurant since the day it first opened, vanished into phyllo-thin air. Continue reading