- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- The Corn Dogs of Easter
- ¡Vamos, Gigantes!
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Tipping: Down and Out
- I'll Have a Shirley Temple… and Make It Black.
Tag Archives: depression
I’ve come out of 2013 a smidgen wiser, a little more experienced, and even a tad thinner. And I somehow managed to leave the depression of last year where it belonged– flushed down the toilet. Continue reading