- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Me at The SCOTUS Bar.
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- "Curtains" or: "7 Little Von Trapps and Then There Were None."
- The Frownie
- Like An Arancino
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
Tag Archives: denial
Now you can understand my state of mind when, earlier this year, I suffered my own, devastating loss– the spanakotiropita, served at my restaurant since the day it first opened, vanished into phyllo-thin air. Continue reading