- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- The Cheese Toast Incident
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- The Fig– A Good Fruit with a Bad Name
- Shitty and Sweet: Cake Poops
Tag Archives: culinary school disasters
The olive tree has provided food, shelter, light, and lubrication to half of my ancestors for the past few thousand years. Those swarthy Mediterraneans who kindly passed along their sun-loving, cancer-resistant genes spent generation upon generation cultivating the fruit of … Continue reading