- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Me at The SCOTUS Bar.
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- I Got It from Tom: Absinthe Jellies
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
Tag Archives: culinary school disasters
The olive tree has provided food, shelter, light, and lubrication to half of my ancestors for the past few thousand years. Those swarthy Mediterraneans who kindly passed along their sun-loving, cancer-resistant genes spent generation upon generation cultivating the fruit of … Continue reading