- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- About Me
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Like An Arancino
- My Teenage Life of Crime: Hustler Made Me Do It.
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
Tag Archives: cherries
About this time every year, a little Depression Era song makes its return to the food blogoshpere: “Life is Like A Bowl of Cherries.” One can bet that this song title will be borrowed for somebody’s cheerful blog post about … Continue reading
It’s that time of year. Farmer’s Markets are exploding with great spring fruits and vegetables. My favorite among them is cherries. If this were prime time television, the cherry would be a superstar, hosting its own variety show in the … Continue reading