- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Meet Me at The SCOTUS Bar.
- I Got It from Tom: Absinthe Jellies
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Like An Arancino
- How Not to Serve Tapenade
- Between the Sheets– Maggie Smith Drove Me to Drink.
Tag Archives: cherries
About this time every year, a little Depression Era song makes its return to the food blogoshpere: “Life is Like A Bowl of Cherries.” One can bet that this song title will be borrowed for somebody’s cheerful blog post about … Continue reading
It’s that time of year. Farmer’s Markets are exploding with great spring fruits and vegetables. My favorite among them is cherries. If this were prime time television, the cherry would be a superstar, hosting its own variety show in the … Continue reading