- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Steak Tartare: A Daredevil’s Lunch
- Contact Michael
- (Not) My Grandmother's Panna Cotta
Tag Archives: cake pops
Life isn’t all good, nor should anyone expect it to be. But it isn’t all bad, either. Whatever comes your way this year, be prepared to take the shitty along with the sweet.
And vice versa. Continue reading
What mattered, I suppose, was that a throng of teenaged girls loved it. Well, they loved the cake pops certainly. They ate what was underneath when there were no more of them to devour. What (seemingly) took forever to produce was gone in no time.
Just like my goddaughter’s little girlhood. Continue reading