- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Muscle Chow: Lessons in Gay Food Porn
- I'll Have a Shirley Temple… and Make It Black.
- Contact Michael
Tag Archives: Bourbon
…consume the drink in one or two large gulps, and tell everyone who’s been staring at you for the past three minutes that you’re just fine.
Please don’t worry about my liver. I protected it by consuming copious amounts of bacon, home made french fries, and crab cakes caught in the harbor by specially designed crab cake traps.