- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- Bohemian Birthday
- About Me
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Dog Cookies: Treats for Man And Beast
- What Makes A Great Waiter Great?
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
- How Not to Serve Tapenade
Tag Archives: Bourbon
…consume the drink in one or two large gulps, and tell everyone who’s been staring at you for the past three minutes that you’re just fine.
Please don’t worry about my liver. I protected it by consuming copious amounts of bacon, home made french fries, and crab cakes caught in the harbor by specially designed crab cake traps.