- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- Meet Me at The SCOTUS Bar.
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Southern Hospitality: Shrimp & Grits
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- What Makes A Great Waiter Great?
- Coronation Chicken Salad: Fit for a Queen.
Tag Archives: Bourbon
…consume the drink in one or two large gulps, and tell everyone who’s been staring at you for the past three minutes that you’re just fine.
Please don’t worry about my liver. I protected it by consuming copious amounts of bacon, home made french fries, and crab cakes caught in the harbor by specially designed crab cake traps.