- Subscribe by RSS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dessert That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- About Me
- It's Delightful, It's Delicious, It's de Luxembourg.
- The Cheese Toast Incident
- Ending It All: How to Finish Your Dinner
- Rizogalo: Rice Pudding, Greek Style
- Espetada: Meat-on-a-stick, the Portuguese Way.
- Ovaltine Ice Cream: Christmas without The Fluff
- The Corn Dogs of Easter
- The Pretzel– Tying knots.
Tag Archives: alcohol
It is thanks to Maria von Trapp, God, Tom Lehrer, and that bottle of absinthe collecting dust on my liquor shelf that I am able to bring you a recipe that is sure to please (and thoroughly sozzle) your loved ones, just in time for the Holidays. Continue reading
I recently met up with my friend Fatemeh for brunch. I had every intention of it being a long, lingering meal– the type one anticipates when one is finally presented with a rare open day and the opportunity to spent … Continue reading